Sunday, July 25, 2010

A tribute to : Dr. Bombay


hello.lah.

do u remmbr dr bombay?

no?

here's one for his GREAT work.=D

we went karaokeing that day and rediscovered one of his cekappp songs.

Rice Curry.

I mean... i am like a "life isnt worth living w.o indian food" type person.

so that song is like....

Hurry Hurry Hurry
Buy my rice and curry
Buy my rice and curry
So Hurry Hurry Hurry
Hurry Hurry Hurry
Buy my rice and curry
Buy one for two
Special price for you

oooaaaooo kuri nam nam kuuri kuuri kuuri nam nam.=D

and then there's

S.O.S.

We lived outside Calcutta in a little wooden house
I lived there with my family and 21 cows
But now they all are gone and life is not so fun
But what can you expect here in Tigerland

S O Sthe tiger took my father
S O Sthe tiger took my brother
S O Sthe tiger took my mother
S O Sthe tiger took my family

Success.

Holabaloo

Sitting on my elephant
Pretty and intelligent
Na na na na na na na na na nana na

Holabaloo my elephant is jumping
Up and down going side to side
Holabaloo my elephant is bumping
Elephant ride all over the house
Holabaloo my elephant is jumping
Inside out moving up and down
Holabaloo my elephant is bumping
Elephant ride in Calcutta town

last but not least...

safari

We are going on a safari
See the lions from my ferrari
Hope we do not get the
malari (what is a malari?)
It's safari time

Guess what? his real name is
Jonny Jakobsen...
jonny jakobsen dei..


I know rite..of all the names.=S

he's
swedish.=S the land of Ikea's meatballs.=D
and he's a Swedish Bubblegum/Eurodance dancer.
Correccttt..

There was Micheal Jackson. Then, Dr. Bombay. Then King Julien. Then came the distruction of music via Justin Bieber.


kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment