Sunday, July 25, 2010



if you are easily offended or a very religious person, close this page and go read something else. like snow white and the seven dwarfs.


moving on.

ok, so most people that know me well enough know that im not the most pious person in the world. it's not that i don't believe in god, i do, but i just refuse to believe all this religion crap that i grew up with. more like FORCED to grow up with. =S anwayyyyyyyy back to my story.

i had a real freaky experience today. we indians, have one of those days where we put our god on a chariot and walk around neighbourhoods to bless people and their houses dan segala yang sewaktu denganya.




and today was one of those days. so i was standing there, with my parents, stoning, waiting for this whole commotion to end. and then suddenly, this old indian grandmother came in the gap. she was just a normal random old lady and everybody there were falling on her feet and getting blessings from her. like totally out of the blues.


INCLUDING MY PARENTS. =.="


so i was just standing there, waiting to go back home, when my darling father, had to force me to fall on this random stranger's feet.

so being the obedient daughter that i am, i did. (:

and then this weird thing happened. first, the old lady was pressing her finger on my forehead. then she starting shaking real hard and at this point she was squeezing my head with her hands. let me tell you. she's one strong woman. =S

then she put my head on her chest and she whispered to me in tamil "you lack of faith" and i was like WHA??? and she reapeated it again. this time angrier. then she walked away.

the freaky part is, out of like the 20 people that got her blessing, i was the ONLY ONE SHE SPOKE TO. success.



god, are u trying to tell me something??

omg . im going to die soon. and i haven't even tasted the new burger from mc d. farks.

No comments:

Post a Comment