Monday, July 26, 2010

Pee..

I dont know a more suitable title for this post.
it is really literally about pee...peeing..


today i had one of those "OMGINEEDTOPEEbutICANTGETOUTOFLECTURE" moments.

im sure u've experienced that b4.
so i held it in.crossed my legs.kept weight of my bladder area.
n remmbered wat my standard 2 tcher told me last time.
he said: when u feel like u need to pee realll bad, keep telling urself u dont need to.

not very good advice.
so i tried VERY hard to concentrate on my lecture.
not a very good tactic.
apparently the urge to pee is more important than paying attention to the lecture.

n then i thought... ppl always gv so much credit to the AWESOME feeling that comes with an orgasm.
no one ever talks about how AWESOME it feels when u get to pee after holding it in for a lonnngg time.
come on. you're gonna have to admit. it rly does feel like an explosion of freedom happened.

so i thought about making it a blog topic.
and next ting i knew, i missed what the lecturer said for a good 5-10 minutes and class was over.
so thinking about peeing actually made me forget about peeing.=D

successssss.

and altho that helped me..i guess some ppl couldnt get the distraction they needed.ha.ha.ha.



brainfart&co. wheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment