Thursday, June 24, 2010

this is why we worship the fame monster

UNO

lyrics like this

"I want your psycho, your vertigo stick
Want you in my rear window baby your sick
I want your love, love, love, love
I want your love..."

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

"I won't tell you that i love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause i'm bluffin' with my muffin
I'm not lying i'm just stunnin' with my love glue gunning' "


DOS

her make up





TRES

hair styles like this






QUATRO

mind blowing out-of-this-world costumes






and....i don't know what the next one's called cause pitbull only counted till four, so we shall call this one number FIVE

headlines like this

" Lady Gaga watches baseball in a bra"

"Lady Gaga admits her fear of infants"

"Lady Gaga wants to use dead bodies in her concerts"

even celebrities are fascinated by her

"Katy Perry wants to be married dressed as Lady Gaga"


u see, even though she's obscenely weird and crazy and just plain and simple GAGA,
she's come up with some pretty awesome songs, dance moves, and most importantly, she's comfortable in her own skin. even when the whole world is making fun of the way she dresses and carries herself, she never once changed the way she is. she just held her head up high, and lived life with a smile on her face. THAT is something to be respected for, and this is why we love you Lady Gaga. this one's for u.


"I'm just trying to change the world one sequin at a time" - LADY GAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment