Monday, June 14, 2010

kongfuchau!

Carmen

deii

9:06pmMe

HELLO!

9:07pmMe

hello?

9:11pmCarmen

i tell u

i tell u

9:11pmMe

u tel me wat

9:11pmCarmen is offline.

SUCCESS.

its either facebook OR my friend that is SPECIAL.then again the facebook belongs to my friend ,so at the end of the day my friend is the SPECIAL one....ok im currently full of crap.
exam stress does wonders to people.they suddenly become excessively creative and come up with good reasons to live, like elmo.cause elmo is red.and sexay. OH no wait which one is the blue one , is he elmo too?

oh yea my neurons are suddenly connected.blue one is the COOKIE MONSTER.

why am i even talking about this?

sesame street ruined my childhood. i never figured out if big bird was a bird or a chicken.then i realized it was called big BIRD.but then it looked like a chicken.this totally messed up my childhood.OK NOWWWW my perception of big bird has shifted....HAHAHAHAHHA.ok ok big bird is cool i shall not torment him any more.


GUESS WHAT????

i flew kites.like literally.on a beach somemore.and it was recklessly amazingly fun.

so the next time someone asks you to go fly kites...GO AHEAD.WEEEEEEE.

CHARKEOYTEOWCHARKEOYTEOWCHARKEOYTEOWCHARKEOYTEOW..

No comments:

Post a Comment