Friday, June 18, 2010

Taken

in line with fathers day.=DD
inspired by nickleback.=D

nicklebacks 2 latest songs - i'd come for you & never gonna be alone.


and the movie -taken. (awesome awesome movie)


they have a common theme. "a dad who will always save his daughter no matter what happens"

altho all those are just movies, i like to believe my dad will always be able to:-

a)locate me if i get *touchwood* kidnapped

b)always be the shoulder for me to cry on after all my breakups.

c)die after me. =D

too many of us take our dads for granted. mums too for that matter. if you think abt it, they are the only ones who will be there.no matter what.yea they may nag abit.but they wont ditch you or hesitate to get to you the moment you call with trouble.

or at least i know ours wont. =)

"dont start to appreciate someone after they're gone"

happy daddys day. =) we is loves yous muchie muches. =D


chong.

muruges.

kandasamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment