Wednesday, September 15, 2010

annoying fbkers

yes yes we are going on a rant-about-annoying-ppl fest atm.
just deal with us.
u know u love us. :D



THE-ATTENTION-SEEKER

"Im so heart broken..." "Im so upset ryt now i cant even talk." yea. so upset. but u have all the time in the world to log on to fb and post this. then stare at the computer waiting for comments on ur status. all so that u can say"stop asking me so many questions! this is personal and i dnt wanna talk abt it. MIND UR OWN BUSINESS!" then why the hell did u broadcast to the whole world that ur sad, if u really didn't want ppl to comment? HELLO.


THE - PREACHER

these are the ppl who take the "what's on ur mind" sentence wayyyyyyyyy too seriously.they preach abt everything.
the train system. the goverment. the poor ppl.the environment. indiansmalayschinesedogscatsmonkeysgiraffes. EVERYTHING. they just go on and on and on and ON!! ok we get it. we complain sometimes too. but not abt every single damn thing every freakin' day!! dude, it's a SOCIAL network not a damn confession box. if it really bothers u that much, do something about it. instead of whining like a pussy.




THE-LET-ME-TELL-U-EVERY-DETAIL-OF-MY-LIFE-IDIOT

"I'm waking up." "I had cereal for breakfast." "I'm bored at work." "I'm stuck in traffic." "I just farted."

Oh really??!!! WOW! How FASCINATING! =.= "




Just because u have 697 fb friends doesn't mean we all want to know when you're waiting for the bus.


THE-SILENT-STALKER

These are the ppl who u forgot existed, or maybe too lazy to update their status or write on ur wall. but once in a while, u'll be talking to them, and they'll mention something u posted a long time ago. so u know they're on ur page, all the time. stalking u. creeeepyyyyyyyyyyy.


THE-OBSESSED-INVITER

"Support my cause." "Sign my petition." "Play Mafia Wars with me." "Which movie character are you?" "Here's a drink. What drink are you?" "We're related!" "I took the ' What Ice Cream Flavour Are You?' quiz and found out i'm chocolate! What ice cream flavour are you?"

You probably mean well, but stop. just stop. i don't care what ice cream i am. can't we simply be friends?


Now excuse me while I go post the link to this story on my fb page :D

No comments:

Post a Comment